Delivery charges and times
The term Huxley Hound Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 9, Ldl Business Centre Station Road West, Ash Vale, Aldershot, Surrey, GU12 5RT, United Kingdom.
Our company registration number is 9819329 and with our registered office at Unit 9, Ldl Business Centre Station Road West, Ash Vale, Aldershot, Surrey, GU12 5RT, United Kingdom.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We take every care to ensure high quality of our treats. The materials are 100% organic vegetables and as such there will be differences in colour and texture due to the natural nature of the product.
Always feed the treats on a non-stainable surface. As a dehydrated product, the treats will rehydrate as your dog chews them and the natural colours of the vegetables may cause staining.
Always supervise your dog when giving food and treats and ensure water is available at all times.
Huxley Hound treats are for dogs of all shapes and sizes so please break the treats into a suitable size for your dog.
We do not advise giving the treats to puppies under six month of age.
Huxley Hound treats are to be given in line with your dog’s regular diet.
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, reseal and use within 7 days.
Not suitable for home freezing
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site www.huxleyhound.com. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.